Please review these steps as you complete the application portion of the enrollment process for your student(s):
1. Every section must be saved before the application can be completed. Please be sure to enter all students before submitting the application.
2. Submit as many documents as possible as you work through the application. If you are unable to submit any or all of the required documents, you will be contacted by the district to bring those to your child's campus.
3. It is critical that previous school information is entered to expedite requesting records.
4. Once the application is submitted, you should receive an email from "noreply" with your login and a link to create a password that gives you a Family Access account. Family Access is a communication/information tool.
Below are some features of Family Access.
1. Access to your student's report cards and gradebook
2. District and Teacher communication
3. Create automated Progress Report emails
4. A link to create a WISD Food Service account
5. A link with instructions to become a WISD Volunteer
6. Maintain a list of people that can pickup your student from school.
Campus Information Pre-Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
Elementary Attendance Zone Maps are located at Whitehouse ISD-Home, the Administration Bldg. and all campuses.
Campus Information for Sixth Grade
Campus Information for Seventh and Eighth Grades
Campus Information for Ninth through Twelfth Grades
If you are enrolling for the next school year
and plan to utilize the district's school buses,
please contact the Transportation Department at 903-839-5570
beginning August of the next school year.
If you are enrolling in the district for the current school year and plan to utilize the district's school buses, please contact the Transportation Department at 903-839-5570.
PLEASE ONLY FILL THIS OUT IF YOUR FAMILY IS NEW TO WHITEHOUSE ISD
IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE WISD FAMILY, PLEASE ENROLL YOUR NEW STUDENT IN FAMILY ACCESS
IF RETURNING AFTER A GAP IN ENROLLMENT AT WHITEHOUSE ISD, CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org AND REQUEST YOUR FAMILY ACCESS ACCOUNT BE ACTIVATED. Proceed with New Student Enrollment from Family Access.
Complete required fields to request an account to enroll your students. You will receive a no reply email with your login, password and a link to begin enrollment. If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.